1. Love seeing movies on post. National anthem before the film is awesome.
2. Love the price- $5.50? I’m in.
3. Captain America is still my favorite. New material to defend him while debating my kids about who is the greatest avenger.
4. People who leave the second the credits roll – to you I say “Really? Is this your first movie, ever?”
5. Boo to turning on the lights once the credits started rolling.
6. To the man who twice called out “turn off the lights” thank you, it didn’t work, but you tried. You are my new favorite.
7. To the people who left after the first credit scene to you I say “Really? You knew to stay, kind of?”
8. To the few who waited through the entire credits I feel like we bonded. Our collective gasp as the unthinkable happened will stay with me.
9. To the employees who decided to turn off the movie just before the second credit scene- I have no words except “double boo to you and I’m not a fan.”